Monday, December 16, 2013

Google Chromecast on Sale $24.98 (Students)




Exclusive Offer for Amazon Student Members: $5.01 Off the Google Chromecast Streaming Media Player: Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player

Amazon is now having a sale on the Chromecast for $5 off if you are Amazon student member.  This streaming device is great if you don't have a Smart TV.



Here’s the full list of applications that is supported:
  • Netflix
  • HBO Go
  • Hulu Plus
  • Pandora
  • YouTube
  • Google Play TV & Movies
  • Google Play Music
  • Avia
  • Plex
  • ReadPlayer Cloud
  • VEVO
  • Red Bull.TV
  • Songza
  • PostTV
  • Viki
  • Revision 3
  • and BeyondPod

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can you please consider placing my website on your link list?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1011 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete